Grace Foxwell Murdock usually joins us in the studio to tell us about proper etiquette and kindness.
We recently found out Grace had a talent she was keeping on the back-burner. So for our next Facebook Live Show on August 23, Grace of Professional Grace, joins us in the DelmarvaLife kitchen to share her cinnamon roll recipe with us. Be sure to like and follow DelmarvaLife on Facebook so you will get a notification when we go live on Aug. 23 at 1 pm.
Grace will also be telling us about the 6th Annual Dance for Kindness that is coming up on Nov. 12.
Check out Grace’s Facebook page to get your daily dose of kindness and to stay up-to-date on events such as the upcoming Dance for Kindness — https://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalGrace/
Check out the ingredients below so you can cook along with us:
Ingredients for dough:
- 5 ½ to 6 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 package active dry yeast
- 1/3 cup warm tap water
- 2 cups milk ( I use soy for dairy allergy grandson) I also have substituted with 1 cup of water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup shortening
Ingredients for filling:
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
Ingredients for pan:
- 1 cup butter, melted (to be honest, I probably use more of each) I use Smart Balance for dairy allergy grandson.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2cup chopped pecans, optional