- Tent Camping
- Tent camping is the most popular way to experience Firefly. With over 70,000 campers across the Firefly camping grounds, you’re sure to make new friends and walk away with some good stories at the end of the weekend
- Short for “glamorous camping”, glamping is the ideal way to elevate your Firefly experience. With glamping, you get air conditioning!
- Carefree Camping
- With carefree camping, all you have to worry about is making it to Firefly. They gear they provide is yours to keep!
- RV Camping
- Bringing an RV to Firefly is a great option. Take the work out of setting up a tent and kick off the weekend of carefree fun as soon as you arrive!
- RV Rental Program
- The Firefly RV renting program makes camping at Firefly even easier.
With all the rain this weekend, it seems that RV camping was the best way to go: