- 1983, Culinary School, New Orleans.
- 1983-1986, Pastry Sous Chef, Inter-Continental Hotel, New Orleans
- 1986-1989, Pastry Sous Chef, Willard Inter-Continental Hotel, Washington D.C.
- 1992-2006, Chef/Owner Café Marianna, Alexandria, VA. A full service property serving New Orleans, French, Asian, Latino and other cuisines as well as European style pastries.
- 2009-2011, Restaurant reviewer for Old Town Crier newspaper, Alexandria, VA.
- 2011-Published book, “Accidental Chef.” This book is window into the under belly of real world of professional cooking; substance abuse, sexual exploitation, hellish working conditions… It also addresses current issues such as food sustainability and sourcing, rights and abuses of farm animals as well as how climate change affects food production.
- 2011-Present, Conduct culinary classes at local libraries in Bethany Beach, DE.
Today, he’s making Sautéed Flounder Filets Almandine and Crêpes. You’ll find the recipes below.