Musical Chef Johnny Mo, owner of Mallards at the Wharf, joins us in the DelmarvaLife kitchen to make Mallards Mussels.
Serves 2-4 (or 2, if you don’t like to share)
- 1lb Canadian Mussels
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 T butter
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 T garlic minced
- 4-5 slices jalapeño pepper
- 1 T Johnny Mo herb blend #1
- 1 c white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil & butter in sauté pan on high. Add tomatoes, garlic, jalapeños , butter, and Johnny Mo’s herb blend #1. Sauté to brown garlic. Add mussels and wine,
- cover and boil until mussels open, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, serve with some crusty bread. Enjoy!
- I like to,stick some chives in a lemon ring to really make this pop!