- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cups old-fashioned oats, ground in food processor if desired
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Melt peanut butter in a large microwave safe bowl (approx. 30 sec.)
In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, pumpkin, and maple syrup.
Add in oats, chia seeds, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir well.
Using a small spoon or scoop, roll into balls.
Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until firm.
- Optional: roll pumpkin balls in shredded coconut, chopped nuts, raisins or cocoa powder if desired.
- Pumpkin Pie Bites will keep covered in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.