Dog Saves Human & Human Saves Dog Who Swallowed a Stick – Friday, Nov. 13, 2015
Tara Leonard was in bed one morning when her normally very well behaved lab kept jumping on her bed. The dog was showing some weird behavior. Tara was wiping up her pups slobber on her shirt when she felt the lump. She was diagnosed with breast cancer shortly there after.
Whether you believe her dog saved her life or not, Tara is now cancer free.
However, sometimes the dog is the one who needs saving.
Little Saint Bernard puppy Willow was having trouble eating. After two visits to two different veterinary offices, the professionals were stumped.
Finally, they found that Willow had a 14 inch stick stuck in his throat. The stick was successfully removed with extreme precaution. The healing process may take weeks or even months but Willow will be just fine.