What’s Happening Today – April 6, 2021
Today on DelmarvaLife –
TidalHealth‘s Jordan Braniff is the latest recipient of the Daisy Award for Extraordinary Nurses. We talk with the nurse practitioner about his role in providing comfort to those losing their battle with COVID-19.
We talk with Brady Esham of Troop 225 about his Capstone project, Operation Ocean Hope. Operation Ocean Hope is an Event for Ages 6-12. The program is designed to allow children to participate in fun social activities with peers that will be broken down in manageable steps and fit to each child’s abilities. The Event will be held Saturday, April 10th at 10am at the Healing Arts Center in Berlin, MD. Pre-Registration is encouraged but not Rrquired. To pre-register please send an email to Brady Esham at email@example.com and Dr.Sharon at firstname.lastname@example.org
When it comes to recycling, what goes where? It can be challenging to figure out, but not anymore, thanks to the “Recyclopedia.” We share details on this neat tool.
We chat with Stephen Decatur graduate and now Grammy award winner, Katerina Burton.
We make a virtual stop inside Signatures at Bayside Resort and Golf Club, in Selbyville. On the menu: Scallops and Popcorn Shrimp Tempura.
The name says it all; these chicken drumsticks are delicious! It’s ’cause we’ve coated our Delicious Drumsticks with a breadcrumb mixture that’s loaded with yummy seasonings. These drumsticks are going to fly off the plate!
What You’ll Need
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 1/2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl, combine bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, dry mustard, paprika, salt, cayenne pepper, and parsley.
- In a large bowl, place chicken and drizzle with butter; toss until evenly coated, then dredge in bread crumb mixture. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
For even more great ideas, check out our collection of Simple Chicken Drumstick Recipes.