Today on DelmarvaLife –
A Decade of DelmarvaLife. We share a couple of moments that we hold close to our hearts. We revisit time we spent with chef and humanitarian, Matt Haley, before his tragic death in 2014.
Dr. Alyssa Gracely with Chesapeake Urology Associates joins us in Historic Studio D to talk about a sometimes embarrassing, but common, problem – leakage of urine. She reveals some treatments that can make the problem go away.
This little guy is Snoopy. In today’s Pet Connect, we make the proper introductions so that sweet Snoopy can become your sidekick.
The Ace Cup Invitational is underway in Rehoboth Beach. We meet the 15-year-old golfer who created the event that raises thousands of dollars for charity.
We wind down the work week with the smooth sounds of the Julie Parsons Duo.
If you thought glazed donuts were good on their own, wait till you use ’em to make our Donut Bread Pudding. This bread pudding is extra-decadent, so you want to make sure the whole gang joins ya for a bite. Not that you’ll have to tell ’em. One whiff of this baking in the oven and they’ll be lining up for their share!
What You’ll Need
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 12 glazed doughnuts, cut into cubes
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the condensed milk, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla, the cinnamon, and salt. Stir in raisins and doughnut cubes. Let sit 5 to 10 minutes, or until most of the liquid is absorbed. Pour mixture into casserole dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 additional minutes, or until set in center.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients including remaining vanilla, until smooth. Pour over bread pudding and serve.
Want even more of the best pudding recipes? Check ’em out in our free eCookbook, The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!