Today on DelmarvaLife –
We are talking teeth with Delmarva Dental Services. Maybe you have tooth pain or discomfort and you think the best option would be to have it pulled. We get some insight on why you might want to think again.
We’re cheesing it up in the DelmarvaLife Kitchen. Jayce Townsend, of Millsboro, stops by to show us how to make tortilla pizza.
When it comes to your health, you probably get a second opinion when the doctors wants to do a major procedure. What about your HVAC system. We find out from A&A Companies why it’s important to get that second opinion. It may save you money.
A Decade of DelmarvaLife – We go back to when we visited Camden Community Garden before it was planted.
It’s a celebration at Siri Premier Eyecare in Cambridge. Not only did they win “Best Eyecare Practice Dorchester County,” it’s their one-year anniversary. Katie stops by to see how the celebration means savings for you.
This chicken dish is so “engaging” that one bite is all it’ll take to fall in love. In fact, our Engagement Chicken is said to be so good that when a young lady makes it for her boyfriend, he’s often so impressed, he’ll ask her to marry him. While we can’t guarantee results, we can assure you that it’s downright tasty!
What You’ll Need
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) chicken
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary, plus extra for garnish
- 2 lemons, cut in half
- 1/2 cup white wine
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, combine oil of choice, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Place chicken in a roasting pan and rub with seasoning mixture until completely coated. Stuff the 4 rosemary sprigs and 2 lemon halves inside cavity. Squeeze remaining lemon halves over chicken, then place in pan. Pour wine over chicken.
- Bake uncovered 1-1/2 hours, or until chicken skin is crispy and juices run clear, basting occasionally with pan juices. Remove from oven and discard rosemary and lemon halves.
- Place chicken on serving platter, garnish with the extra rosemary sprigs, and serve.
A side of our roasted potatoes is the way to go here!