Today on DelmarvaLife:
Board Certified Opthamologist with Chesapeake Eye Center, Dr. Catherine Smoot, stops by the studio to tell us about sports-related injuries.
DelmarvaLife’s Maxine stopped be Worcester County Humane Society to get the inside scoop on a few pets that are looking for a new home.
The weekend is almost here so it’s time for a little rest and relaxation. Sean stops by Ocean Elements Salt Float at Serenity Salon and Spa.
There’s nothing like spending a summer day by the pool. It’s time to start thinking about getting that pool ready to go. Jaime Toner and Andrew Culver, two of the owners of Pool Tech in Salisbury join us in the studio to walk us through the process.
Dell Foxx Company performs for the first time on the Mid South Audio Stage. This band loves to have fun! They’re performing “Lovin;” and “Clap Your Hands.”
We have some young chefs from UMES in the DelmarvaLife kitchen today. Allison Anderson and Cailey Mitchell are making their signature tropical tart.
- Tart shells 4 ea.
- Lemon pastry cream, room-temp. 1 pt.
- Whip cream, stiff peak 1 c
- Assorted berries 8 oz.
- Chocolate shaving 4 oz.
- UMES, famous raspberry sauce 6 oz.
1. Mix pastry cream and whip cream together and place mixture into pastry bag, reserve.
2. Arrange assorted fruits on the inside of tart shells covering the surface.
3. Pipe pastry cream mixture over fruit to completely cover fruits, bottom and sides of tart shells.
4. Arrange remaining fruits onto pastry cream mixture, in a decorative manner.
5. Drizzle tarts with raspberry sauce and garnish tarts with chocolate shavings.