Today on DelmarvaLife –
Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge is hosting Eagle Festival the weekends of March 5 and 6, and March 12 and 13, 2022. Katie talks with the park’s visitor services manager about what we can expect. They also practice a little archery.
Historic Main Street Merchants of Chincoteague is holding an island-wide adventure. Search for Shamrocks is March 18th and 19th. We learn more about this two-day event.
Empowering adults by getting their reading skills up to speed in reading, writing, and math. That’s the goal of Project READ. Katie looks into this program.
Two-time Guinness World Record holder, Cascading Carlos joins us to show us some of his amazing feats.
One bite of our Sour Cream Crowned Fish Fillets and you’ll be hooked! Why? Because the creamy, cheesy, and seasoned sauce tastes so perfect with the flaky white fish and crunchy bread crumbs.
What You’ll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds cod or haddock, cut into 6 fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place fillets in a single layer; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine sour cream, Parmesan cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper, mix well. Spread mixture evenly over fillets, sprinkle with bread crumbs, and drizzle with butter.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Want a great go-along to serve with this delicious fish? We suggest you try our rich and creamy mashed potatoes!