Today on DelmarvaLife –
A major milestone for a Dover man. We sit down with author, Everett De Morier, to hear about how his book, “Thirty-Three Cecils,” is being made into a movie staring Dustin Hoffman.
It won’t be long before the pollen and all the rest of the spring schmootz will be covering our homes. We show you how Clean Power Wash can help you clear the crud.
2021 was a powerful year at Delaware Electric Coop. Katie visits the power provider to find out why.
Cash for clues! It’s Most Wanted Monday, Captain Tim Robinsons with the Wicomico County Sheriff’s Office has a list of six fugitives they need help finding.
We are in the DelamrvaLife kitchen with Tessemae’s All Natural to show you how to put together two, healthy and delicious salads in no time.
This chicken dinner is so good you better not leave the table! Because when you get back and ask where all the chicken went, the guilty (and satisfied) faces around the table will be sayin’, “What Chicken!?”
What You’ll Need
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (1-1/2 pounds total)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine mustard, oil, lemon juice, and dill. Add chicken breasts, turning to coat completely; cover and chill about one hour.
- Coat a grill pan or skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot. Place chicken on pan; discard excess marinade.
- Cook 5 to 6 minutes per side, or until chicken is no longer pink.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tips!
- Just a reminder, you can always substitute the 1/2 teaspoon dried dill for the fresh.
- Since leaving any of the delicious sauce behind would be such a waste, we like to serve this with a side of our Old-Fashioned Mashed Potatoes!
- If you’re looking for more fantastic chicken recipes, try Grandma’s Gourmet Chicken Pot Pie, our Penny-Pinching Teriyaki Chicken, or our Sweet Tea Fried Chicken.