Today on DelmarvaLife –
Coming together for the good of our first responders. That’s what’s happening this Sunday in Milton. Rally for Our First Responders is an event to honor those in our community who have a passion to protect. We’ll meet the organizer of the event and one of those first responders set to be honored.
Protecting and conserving our beautiful bays is an important mission. This Sunday is Bay Day in Ocean Pines. We’ve got some folks from Maryland Coastal Bays Program to tell us about this free collaborative environmental festival and why it’s so crucial for our coastal bays watershed.
In our Monday Memories, we go back to 2014 when we learned about the Hogs for Heroes Foundation.
It’s Most Wanted Monday. Captain Tim Robinson with the Wicomico Sheriff’s Office features fugitives they want to put behind bars. Find out how information leading to their arrest could lead to cash in your pocket.
We are approaching the 30th anniversary of one of America’s greatest days of giving; the Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive put on by the National Association of Letter Carriers. We’ll deliver the details on how it works.
This creamy and versatile egg noodle dish pairs great with just about any entree. Plus, they’re so scrumptious we bet even your picky eaters can’t resist. So, next time you’re in need of an easy side dish pick our Noodles Romanoff.
What You’ll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream, butter, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, the garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add noodles and toss until evenly coated. Spoon into baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and bake 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Do you love the dish that we’ve made our Noodles Romanoff in? If so, then click here to check out our collection of bakeware and serveware, and buy your favorites!