Today on DelmarvaLife –
Toys that become treasures. That’s what kids hope to find under the Christmas tree. There’s a spot on Delmarva that Santa frequents to make sure he sees smiles this holiday season. That spot is Tidepool Toys and Games, in Bethany Beach. Katie stops by to get in on the fun.
Winterfest of Lights in Ocean City is underway. Lisa and Ocean City Mayor, Rick Meehan sneak into Santa’s sleigh to talk about the fun, family event.
If you are considering home renovations, buyer beware! There’s a whole bunch of contractors out there who aren’t qualified or who don’t have the experience to get the job done, and get it done right. 102.5 WBOC’s Leah Rizzo spent some time with the Spicer Bros. Construction team to get some dos and don’ts before any signing on the bottom line.
Today’s Pet Connect is a collection of adorable animals waiting for the right person to adopt them and take them home for the holidays.
It’s time to vote in the 10th Annual Spicer Bros. Delmarva’s Neediest Roof Giveaway. Click here to read the submissions. You have until November 26th to vote. The winner will be announced on December 1st.
Pilgrim Corn Souffle
Our Pilgrim Corn Souffle is a nod to the first Thanksgiving! Since this time of year is about being thankful for all our blessings, we figured that should include a timeless recipe we’re sure will be devoured faster than any other side on the table. Whether you’re a pilgrim or a member of the 21st century, you’re gonna love this updated classic.
What You’ll Need
- 2 (15-1/4-ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 eggs, beaten
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 75 to 80 minutes, or until center is set. Spoon up the goodness and enjoy.
Check This Out!
- For more amazing corn recipes, try our Grilled Corn on the Cob, our Creamy Corn for a Crowd, or our Summer’s Best Chilled Corn Soup!
- We’ve got more vegetable casseroles! Try our Golden Squash Casserole, our Sweet Onion Casserole, or our Southern Green Bean Casserole.
- You’ll love our favorite vegetable recipes; we suggest our Cauliflower Griddle Cakes, our Honey Bourbon Carrots, or our Roasted Sweet Onions.