Events On Delmarva
- This event has passed.
Health Insurance Enrollment Assistance
November 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Wondering how to enroll in a 2021 healthcare plan? We can help! The 2021 Open Enrollment Period runs from Nov. 1 through Dec. 15, 2020. If you have questions about open enrollment – whether you want to find a new plan or make changes to your current one, we can help!
Get free, in-person health insurance enrollment assistance from our
Certified Application Counselors. They’ll make sure that you find the most savings!
Bring sure to bring these items with you:
• Birth dates for each household member applying for coverage
• Social Security numbers or document numbers for each household member applying for coverage, if they have an SSN or other document number
• Employer and income information for everyone in your household (including pay stubs, W-2 forms, or tax forms)
• Citizenship or immigration information for anyone applying for coverage
• Information about any job-related health insurance available to your household
August 1 @ 7:00 am - 4:00 pm
August 21 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
August 21 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm