The Town Of Milton - Historically Know as The Four B's Boats Buttons Beans And Beer
Milton was originally founded as “Head of the Broadkiln” in 1763. It was later renamed Milton in honor of the famous poet. A thriving shipbuilding industry supported the growth of the community, as did button factories, and the shipping of agricultural products. Today, the town is still going strong, and it’s all thanks to Milton’s passionate people, and their commitment to community.